- This section contains information on how to manage users’ personal data with reference to the processing of user data who use the services of T4U s.r.l. (hereinafter “Thesis 4u”) and who consult, register and interact with the services of Thesis 4u.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with T4U s.r.l. (hereinafter “Thesis 4u”) and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: www.thesisforyou.com
- The information is real only for www.thesisforyou.com (and connected app.thesisforyou.com/area-studenti and app.thesisforyou.com/area-aziende and app.thesisforyou.com/area-professori) and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the Thesis 4u web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to the legislation. Italian and European.
- The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under the age of sixteen, pursuant to art. 8, c. 1 EU regulation 2016/679, will have to legitimize your consent through the authorization of the parents or guardian.
II- DATA PROCESSING
- Data owner
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is T4U s.r.l, with registered office in via Borghetto n. 2, Torre Boldone (VAT number: 04469360160) and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or PEC: email@example.com
- Responsible for data processing
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the data processing manager of the website www.thesisforyou.com (app.thesisforyou / area.aziende and app.thesisforyou / area-students and app.thesisforyou.com/area-professori) is: T4U srl, with registered office in via Borghetto n. 2, Torre Boldone, Bergamo (VAT number: 04469360160)
- Place of data processing
- The processing of data generated by the use of www.thesisforyou.com takes place at via Borghetto n. 2, Torre Boldone, Bergamo
- If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the data controller or data subjects appointed for this purpose at the relevant office.
IV- DATA PROCESSED
- Data processing methods
- Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
Internet protocol (IP) address;
- Browser type and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- Date and time of visit;
- Web page of origin of the visitor (referal) and exit;
- Possibly the number of clicks.
- The above information is automated test rate and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. This information will be test rate based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts of damage to the site itself or of causing damage to other users or activities that are harmful or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be used based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
- The Data will be processed at the Thesis 4u operational headquarters and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located, mainly in an automated manner, with electronic manual and without the aid of electronic tools. The data acquired will be processed, even possibly in aggregate form, in full compliance with the law, as well as with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, non-excess and protection of the privacy and rights of the interested party.
- The data provided may be shared with the subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for the delivery.
- Marketing Activities: We use your information for marketing activities. Among these, for example: a) Use your information to send you periodic news, newsletters. You can unsubscribe from marketing e-mails (newsletters) at any time also by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. b) Based on the information you share about yourself, we may show you personalized offers on the third party site, apps or sites / apps (including social media sites) and the site content you view may be customized. c) Mailing list or newsletter (www.thesisforyou.com / app.thesisforyou.com). By registering with the mailing list or newsletter or by registering to the website, the User’s email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to T4U (Thesis 4u) may be transmitted. Your email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering at the website, www.thesisforyou.com / app.thesisforyou.com either as a student, as a company or as another user, or after making a purchase. Personal Data processed: email; telephone number; other contact details left.
- Communication with you: There may be other occasions when we get in touch with you, for example by e-mail, postal mail, telephone or text message. We choose the method according to the contact details you previously shared.
- Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified for as long as the registration is active. In any case, since these are treatments carried out for the provision of services, T4U will keep personal data for the period of time envisaged and allowed by Italian law to protect its rights (Article 2946 of the civil code and following) in relation to possible disputes or on the advice of the public authorities.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
- Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
- In addition to filling out the appropriate forms on the Site, users can register and access, if they have a Linkedin or Facebook or Google profile, also by clicking on the “Register with Linkedin” or “Register with Facebook” or “Register with Google” button present on the pages relating to registration and access to the Site. In this case, Linkedin or Facebook or Google will automatically send T4U some user data, specified in the appropriate “pop-up” window displayed at the time of the request.
- The personal data of candidate users collected for the aforementioned purposes may be disclosed to companies located outside the European Union that have indicated to T4U an expression of interest in the ideas of the candidates and / or related intermediaries, should this be strictly necessary in order to carry out the services provided in favor of users pursuant to article 49, par. 1, lett. b. or c. of the Regulation.
- Some of our products and services, such as our resume and profile database and social media search, allow (or may allow) third parties to see your personal information and to contact you.
- Support in configuring your browser
- The user can manage cookies also through the settings of his browser. However, deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences set for the site. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
5.Plugin Social Network
- The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-d-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- Google +: http://www.google.com/polices/techonologies/cookies
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie/policy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/static?gl=IT&hl=it&template=terms
V- USER RIGHTS
- Art. 13 co. 2 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation lists the user’s rights.
- This website www.thesisforyou.com (app.thesisforyou.com/area-studenti e app.thesisforyou.com/area-aziende e app.thesisforyou/area-professori) therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
- the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the correction (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), the integration (Article 7, paragraph 3 letter a Legislative Decree 196/2003), the limitation of the processing that concerns them (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for reasons legitimate, to their treatment (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation);
- the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7 co. 3, letter b of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7 paragraph 3, letter c of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller at his aforementioned email address (without formalities) or using the model provided by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
4. If the treatment is based on art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a – express consent to use – or on art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, revealing religious, philosophical or trade union beliefs, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
5.Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to you, see articles 15 and ss. Of the 2016/679 EU Regulation and art. 7 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003.
VI – FULFILLMENTS
- The owner notifies the Guarantor of the processing of personal data which he intends to proceed, only if the processing concerns:
- genetic, biometric or data indicating the geographical location of persons or objects via an electronic communications network;
- data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life, processed for the purpose of assisted procreation, provision of health services electronically relating to databases or the supply of goods, epidemiological investigations, detection of mental, infectious and diffusive diseases , seropositivity, organ and tissue transplantation and monitoring of health expenditure;
- data suitable for revealing sexual life or the psychic sphere, processed by associations, bodies and non-profit organizations, even if not recognized, of a political, philosophical, religious or trade union nature;
- data processed with the aid of electronic tools aimed at defining the profile or personality of the interested party or to analyze consumption habits and choices or to monitor the use of electronic communication services with the exclusion of technically indispensable treatments to provide the services the same to users;
– sensitive data recorded in databases for personnel selection purposes on behalf of third parties as well as sensitive data used for opinion polls, market research and other sample research;
– data recorded in specific databases managed with electronic tools and relating to the risk on economic solvency, the financial situation, the correct fulfillment of obligations, illegal or fraudulent behavior.
VI – SECURITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
- This site treats user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, marketing, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external subjects such as (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII – CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
- The previous versions of the document will be available, however, on this page.
- The document was updated on 15 April 2021 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and in particular with EU Regulation 2016/679.